Located in Santa Maria , CA
- Assist in the teaching of construction skills including demolition, rough framing, roofing, drywall, finish carpentry, sheet metal, electrical, plumbing, painting, and masonry.
- Assist in the evaluation of student knowledge and skills in construction. Participate in the development of project –based curriculum that includes construction.
- Teach the proper use and handling of all hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Teach overall safety enforcement
- Keep track of all tools and equipment used in the classroom
High School Diploma or Equivalency.
Minimum of three (3) years work experience in construction or related field.
Flexible, energetic, positive individual with commitment to development in a high quality, respectful environment.
Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred.
Possession of a Contractor’s license and knowledge of Basic Photovoltaics (BPI Training) is highly desired.
Use of a personal or company vehicle for business may be necessary in the performance of assigned duties such as attending meetings and events, recruiting, transporting students, picking up materials, and running errands. The Human Resources Department may request copies of a valid driver’s license and proof of personal automobile insurance upon being hired and annually thereafter.
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Santa Maria
222 West Carmen Lane
Santa Maria, CA 93458