Forklift Warehouse Worker
Located in Lesage, WV
A business in Lesage, WV is seeking Multiple General Factory Employees for a new product launch! The ideal candidate is able to operate, set up, changeover, assist, or tend to machines to package products in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner.
Typical tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Mark or tag identification on parts.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates and times of product production.
Any experience with a forklift and pallet jack a plus! Any basic chemical knowledge is a plus!
Pay is $11.50/hour.
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing company in Barboursville, WV. For immediate consideration for this position, please call (304)733-JOBS!
Express Office: Huntington
3677 US Route 60 East
Barboursville, WV 25504