Facilities Maintenance Technician
Located in Columbus, IN
Salary: $14-16/hr. based on experience
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in the Columbus area is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to assist with the maintenance of several of their branches!
- The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be doing basic facility maintenance that ranges from changing light bulbs to repairing hardware and painting conference rooms.
- This is a long-term position with a company looking to hire on!
- Pay is $14-16/hr based on experience.
- Benefits, PTO, and vacation days are offered upon hire-on.
This is a first shift position. Normal hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. This position does require being on-call every other week, but pays a bonus for being on call.
- Previous facilities maintenance experience is required.
- This position also requires a valid driver’s license.
How to apply:
Call 812-376-2425 for a phone interview. Please have your resume available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 3515 W. Two Mile House Rd., Columbus, IN 47201
Next door to Indiana Wesleyan, about ¼ mile west of I-65 off SR 46.
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
3515 West Two Mile House Road
Columbus, IN 47201