Customer Service/Order Entry Clerk
Located in Round Rock, TX
A second-generation family owned cabinet company is hiring an Order Entry Clerk for their Round Rock showroom. We’re looking for candidates who are friendly and professional with great customer service and data entry skills. This job involves interacting with customers and occasionally serving as front desk staff, so those with outgoing personalities are especially encouraged to apply!
This is an opportunity to work with a great local company with decades of experience in the booming construction and renovation industry. Apply today!
- Process customer orders
- Copy and collate documents, send faxes, scan, print, and use plotting software
- Provide support and back-up to Document Control Department
- Provide back-up for front desk as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in an office environment and familiarity with basic office equipment and software
- 1-3 years’ data entry experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented and accurate
Pay rate is $12.00/hour.
Work schedule is 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664