Located in Champaign, IL
Local Dentist office is looking for a dental Hygienist; the perfect candidate has strong communication skills, enjoys working with their hands and is interested in working in a challenging rewarding career.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent patient care skills and strong organizational skills.
- Superior working knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Previous work experience in a dental practice or internship is a must
The opening is immediate, and candidates are being actively recruited at this time. If this sounds like a good fit for you please call Erin at Express Employment 217-355-85OO.
Express Office: Champaign
1001 North Mattis Avenue
Champaign, IL 61821