Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for multiple Medical Assistants to join their team. The Medical Assistant performs administrative support duties which may include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone and directing the calls to the appropriate staff, registering patients, collecting and updating patient demographics, verifying health insurance coverage and collecting/processing payments. Clinical duties may include obtaining and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for the examination, drawing blood and administering medications.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $20/hr, BOE
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Medical terminology course or background required. Graduate of a medical assistant program required. Must have certification or registration as a medical assistant.
- Experience in a medical setting. Prior experience as a medical assistant is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Maintains a well-organized environment.
- Facilitates accurate and timely patient/visitor related activities in an efficient and courteous manner.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034