Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Located in Ann Arbor, MI
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Ann Arbor, MI
Primarily the responsibilities for the Shipping & Receiving Clerk are to perform tasks associated with material movements and packaging. This will include shipping/ receiving and all aspects of preparing product for its final destination.
Responsibilities of the Shipping & Receiving Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure small parcel, air shipment, or ground carrier requirements are met, allowing for timely delivery of domestic customer orders
- See that proper packaging material and adequate carton sealing is maintained to minimize damage to customer parts or products
- Verify correctness of shipments against bills of lading, invoices etc
- Route/ assign goods and materials to proper departments/locations
Skills and Requirements needed for the Shipping & Receiving Clerk:
- High school Diploma.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- 2+ year of previous shipping experience in manufacturing setting
- To perform this job successfully, an individual needs to have intermediate computer knowledge
Work Schedule for the Shipping & Receiving Clerk: M-F 7 am-3:30 pm
Compensation for the Shipping & Receiving Clerk: $14 per HR
Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S .and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express Ann Arbor specializes in long-term, contract-to-hire placements in the industrial, administrative, skill trade and professional sectors.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103