Interior Designer (Sr)
Located in Vancouver, BC
A boutique interior design firm specializing in luxury projects is looking for an experienced Interior Designer to join their team.
Work in partnership with the Founder and the Interior Design team members on a variety of projects, you will:
- Collaborate with 3 other interior designs to develop designs,
- Co-ordinate and oversee various projects from conception, and liaise with project coordinator through construction and completion
- Find design inspirations and come up with ideas
- Oversee resource planning for interior design projects
- Work closely with the project coordinator to plan and manage project schedules
- Provide leadership to internal interior design team members
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Interior Design
- 5+ years of working experience in Interior Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, REVIT an asset
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Sketch-Up a plus
- Understanding of BC building code
- NCIDQ certification is a plus!
To apply please send your resume.
Thank you in advance to all applicants. Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be following up with those chosen for an interview.
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6