Located in Round Rock, TX
Calling all animal lovers! We’re hiring a Veterinary Receptionist for a full-service small animal hospital in Round Rock. Individuals with experience dealing directly with animals like vet students, pet store employees, shelter volunteers, and dog walkers are enthusiastically encouraged to apply!
This position is the front line of communication for clients and visitors in person and over the phone. Organization and attention to detail are key requirements. Join a growing company that is committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. Apply today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $12.00-$14.00/hour, depending on experience
- Welcome all incoming guests and visitors
- Provide friendly, helpful service in person and over the phone
- Assist with scheduling, billing, and communication
- Complete accurate data entry
- Review, scan, file, fax, and distribute various paperwork
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience working with small animals
- Experience in a reception, administrative, or customer service position
- Superior organization skills
- Accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, dependable, hard-working
- A passion for helping animals
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664