Environmental Health and Safety Assistant
Located in Axis, AL
A local client is searching for an assistant to support the managers of the Environmental Health and Safety Departments through database management, report preparation, scheduling of employee training, and facility support of the software data management systems. Full-time opportunity located in Axis, AL. Pay is $16+ an hour.
Skills and Ability
· Proficient with Word, Power Point, and database management required.
· Good organizational skills; ability to troubleshoot, multitask and prioritize required.
· Strong computer skills, to include Crystal Reports experience desirable.
- Track environmental and safety statistics, and maintain corresponding databases.
- Prepare presentations for internal distribution.
- Maintain and update electronic departmental policy and procedure
- Serve as point of contact for departmental calls and support in absence of department managers.
- Support inter-facility administrative positions, including shared duty on main facility switchboard.
- Acquire HM 181 Department of Transportation (DOT) for handling hazardous waste manifests training.
Associates Degree required; B.S. in Environmental Health and Safety desirable; Minimum three (3) years of experience as administrative assistant required.
Express Office: Mobile
3662 Dauphin Street
Mobile, AL 36608