Located in Ann Arbor, MI
Salary: $17 - $20/hour (based on exp)
Ann Arbor, MI
Currently looking for a skilled TIG Welder to fill an opening with a company located in Ann Arbor, MI. Interested candidates should have good mathematical skills and the ability to read a tape measure and blue prints.
Responsibilities of the TIG Welder
- Our TIG welders are responsible for the assembly, fitting, and welding of pressure vessels while holding the tolerances specified on the shop drawings.
- Set-up welding equipment and weld parts to job specifications.
- Use hand tools, clamps, and grinders to perform job tasks.
- Complete basic maintenance on welding equipment.
Requirements of the TIG Welder
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to measuring units and blue prints.
- Must be proficient in the GTAW process for low carbon steel and stainless steel.
- (aluminum welding experience would be a plus )
- Proven ability to read and understand work order routings and follow detailed instructions.
(Primarily pipe and round tube measurements include material thickness from .065” to 1”.)
- Ideal Candidate can operate overhead crane and hi-lo.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Compensation for the TIG Welder
The starting salary for this position ranges from $17-$20/hour per hour based on experience.
Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S .and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express Ann Arbor specializes in long-term, contract-to-hire placements in the industrial, administrative, skill trade and professional sectors.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103