Located in Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor, MI
To support tremendous growth of business, we are looking for a Technical Writer who can create and manage various technical documentation. This documentation will support many teams including but not limited to IT Operations, Infrastructure, Architects, Developers and Data Managers.
Responsibilities of the Technical Writer include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the IT engineering team, translate code into usable documentation, troubleshooting, and management complete with detailed explanations and code samples
- Create/update templates and guidelines for creation of such documents for newer systems and help guide various teams in leveraging the same.
- Update existing system documentation leveraging updated templates and approaches
- Create and manage a document library for managing the system documentation
Skills and Requirements needed for the Technical Writer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and excellent command of English language and grammar
- MUST have basic understanding of various IT architectural approaches
- Exceptional ability to use Microsoft Office, including VisioMUST be able to understand technical intricacies of complex systems and infrastructure and document those in various levels of details.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
Work Schedule for the Technical Writer: Monday-Friday, 8AM -5PM
Compensation for the Technical Writer: $60K – 65,000 per year, Depending on experience
Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S .and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express Ann Arbor specializes in long-term, contract-to-hire placements in the industrial, administrative, skill trade and professional sectors.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103