Located in Georgetown, TX
An employee-owned manufacturing company in Georgetown is looking for a Vipros Operator to join their team. This company is dedicated to producing the highest-quality technology equipment in their industry, and needs an equally dedicated candidate to fill this position!
We’re looking for someone who has experience specifically operating a Vipros fabricator. Candidates should have a sense of pride and ownership in the product they manufacture and be available to work extended hours and weekends in order to keep pace with high production schedules.
If you have the right experience and are looking for a way in with an outstanding manufacturer, apply today!
Work schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM start time with an 8-10 hour shift; weekend and overtime as needed
Pay rate: $15.00-$18.00/hour, depending on experience
- Independently set up and operate Vipros fabricator including loading material, changing tooling, and changing programs
- Read blueprints and schedules to ensure accurate manufacturing according to specifications
- Inspect parts and make minor repairs and equipment adjustments as needed to resolve quality and mechanical issues
- Operate fork truck to loading/unloading the Vipros fabricator
What we’re looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of sheet metal equipment including entering or changing program, setup and operation of the Vipros fabricator
- Prior experience with turret punch press equipment is preferred (Vipros, Trumph, Strippit, etc.)
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Must be able to read and understand measuring devices such as calipers, measuring tape, and height gauge for equipment set up or product inspection
- Must have forklift certification
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime to keep up with production demands
- High school diploma or equivalent
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664