Operations Manager-Athens, GA
Located in Athens, GA
Provides directions and continuity to the supervisors and the workforce to ensure a seamless workflow.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to direct and control all functions within the warehouse by managing the workforce.
- Ability to manage and multi-task.
- Must continually monitor operations within the facility to ensure product orders are pulled and deliveries are on schedule.
- Experience in logistics and warehouse required.
- Managerial experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of warehouse shipping duties.
- Skill in operating various office equipment, such as personal computer, calculator, fax and copy machine.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36-43K per year
- High school or equivalent
If interested please contact Bobby Hollingsworth at Robert.email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 9.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606