Located in Lakeville, MN
A prided client of Express Employment Professionals located in Lakeville, is looking for an experienced Bench Technician possessing experience working with equipment such as RF monitors, Oscilloscopes, variable power sources, DVM’s, spectrum analyzers, and the like. We have worked with this company for a few years, and we continue to hear such positive things about the job satisfaction of our associates. This company invests in their employees, and has a really fun atmosphere. You do not want to miss out on this!
- Test equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as oscilloscopes, circuit analyzers, frequency meters, and watt meters.
- Remove and replace defective components and parts such as conductors, resistors, semiconductors, and integrated circuits, using soldering irons, wire cutters, and hand tools.
- Examine malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- Install, adjust, and repair stationary and mobile radio transmitting and receiving equipment and two-way radio communication systems.
- Repair circuits, wiring, and soldering, using soldering irons and hand tools to install parts and adjust connections.
- Calibrate and align components, using scales, gauges, and other measuring instruments.
- Working knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations
- Have familiarity with current equipment, components, and techniques used in the mobile radio industry, including vehicular installations, commercial installations.
- Read Blue prints
- Two-year electronics degree or Industry/Military experience
- Knowledge of electronic circuit boards, processors, chips, and computer hardware and software applications.
- Soldering skills with very small surface mount components & troubleshooting to the component level.
- Wireless communication experience (two way radio, cellular, pager, call boxes, etc.)
- ETA Certification, CET a plus
- PLT (Power Limited Technician) License a plus
- Experience with Motorola and Kenwood a plus
- Must be willing to work occasionally after normal business hours for on-call tech support.
- Ability to read technical documentation and schematics
- Must be an innovative problem solver with solid successful experience.
- Excellent communication skills
Why work here?
- Need a mental break? Use the lounge! Watch TV, Play Ping Pong with your coworkers, relax!
- Wear your jeans daily! Casual dress code
- Competitive Wage
- 2 weeks paid vacation 1st year
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
If you possess what it takes, please contact Express Employment Professionals in Lakeville at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW or email jobs.LakevilleMN@expresspros.com
Lakeville: 8275 210th Street West
Savage: 8718 Egan Drive
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044