Route Relief/Utility Driver
Located in Farmers Branch, TX
Full-time position in the Farmers Branch area paying $16.00 an hour. Seeking delivery drivers that like a challenge and love working in a team environment. Work schedule will be Monday - Friday. Competitive benefits are available.
- Perform all responsibilities of a Route Sales Representative and related tasks.
- Learn and support all routes. Run routes as needed for holidays, vacations or other vacancies.
- When not on a route, assist in rush deliveries, renewals, audits, training and any other tasks assigned by supervision.
- Solicit new customers, up-sell/cross-sell/sample all lines of service or product and ensure a profitable product mix.
- Actively participate in promotions and contests, training and audits.
- Follow company policies/procedures regarding new customers, managing customer needs and all aspects of service.
- Ensure customer loyalty and outstanding customer service. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers and proactively resolve concerns in cooperation with supervision.
- Safely operate a delivery vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Handle and process customer payments. Keep route paperwork current.
- Ensure timely/correct deliveries of client product. Pick up soiled textiles and maintain proper inventories per account.
- Service items such as facility maintenance products as needed
- Monitor and report competitive activity. Keep service agreements current and renewed.
- Return from route and off load soiled textiles in the receiving area of facility.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- Physical Demands - sitting, grasping, driving stooping, kneeling, reaching overhead, moving carts up to 500 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs, standing, walking, writing, speaking, hearing.
- Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and/or CDL
- Maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in the operation of vehicles and verifiable minimum 1 year experience of safe and successful driving.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in customer service and route sales.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Comprehend, follow direction and have good time management skills.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product and count, add and subtract accurately.
- High School diploma or GED
To apply email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org 972-258-4981 ext 215
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244