Machine Maintenance/Repair Mechanic
Located in Marble Falls, TX
Salary: $14.00-$20.00 DOE
Machine Maintenance & Repair Mechanic needed to keep up with fast production! Using hand and power tools, as well as your experience, you’ll help keep facility equipment in tip-top shape. Applicants should be mechanically-minded and self-reliant.
Join a company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. Their products are found in beautiful residential and commercial projects all over the country. Join the area's booming construction industry and apply to work with this respected and experienced company today!
Work schedule: 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $14.00-$20.00/hour, depending on experience
- Install, adjust, and repair production equipment and special purpose machines as assigned
- Operate hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts, and complete tasks
- Weld and use cutting torch as required
- Perform general repairs to facility structures
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs, and discuss with head mechanic for approval and repair as needed
- Replace faulty parts, electrical wires, motors, controls, and circuit boards
- Install equipment and electrical components and test to ensure proper functioning
- Observe mechanical devices and equipment and listen to sounds to determine proper functioning or identify causes of trouble
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools
- Replace and install parts as needed
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job as needed
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent in training, education OR experience
- Technical or vocational school certification or equivalent in training or experience
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and operations manuals
- Ability to follow instructions
- Mechanical aptitude and ability are essential
- Skilled use of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, electricity, carpentry or related field preferred
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664