Masonry Machine Operator
Located in Marble Falls, TX
Salary: $12.00-$14.00/hour DOE
Join a company with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. Their products are found in beautiful residential and commercial projects all over the country. Join the area's booming construction industry and apply to work with this respected and experienced company today!
We are seeking a Machine Operator for a facility in Burnet County. This is the job for a mechanically-inclined individual who can meet and surpass expectations. Applicants should have excellent hand-eye coordination and be alert and perceptive. Promising candidates will be given interviews and on-site tour with the company.
Work schedule: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $12.00-$14.00/hour, depending on experience
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Basic math skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Must have problem-solving skills
- Must be computer savvy
- Must be able to maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift very heavy items – up to 75 lbs.
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Read job specifications and determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Address product defects or machine malfunction
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance to meet quality requirements
- Perform routine machine maintenance
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to maintain efficiency
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664