Located in Roseburg, OR
Seeking individual, who is a self-starter, can take charge and work independently.
The Car Lot Porter moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the used vehicles in sound working condition, and helps the sales manager as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean the interior and exterior of used vehicles, including the trunks and glove compartments.
- Keep used vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the used car manager and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Replenish fluids for battery, radiator, crankcase, transmission and brakes.
- Replace windshield wiper blades and arms.
- Clean new vehicles.
- Fill all cars with fuel before delivery.
- Deliver vehicles to customers.
- Keep the lot and cars clean
- Dealer trades
- Buyers guides and MSRP stickers
- Pay attention to pages
- Check with manager in the morning and before leaving.
- Make sure when closing everything is locked.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Neat appearance. Good judgment. Experience a plus.
This is a physically demanding position. The Car Lot Porter/Lot Attendant will stand six to eight hours per day. S/he will lift parts weighing up to 70 pounds several times during a shift. Will stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and handle.
Full time, long term position with the opportunity for growth.
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471