Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a 6 month contract for our client in London, ON ! The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative duties and support. Coordinates information and activities within a department or departments that require a degree of independent judgment and discretion. Provides a high level of customer service to internal employees and to clients in person or over the telephone.
- Draft correspondence and memos for management approval
- Maintain calendars and schedules
- Maintain administrative records of retirees, social committee and joint health and safety minutes
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Compose correspondence for routine inquiries. Prepare letters and packaging for mailing.
- Receive incoming telephone calls. Provide information, take messages, screen requests and refer calls to appropriate staff members.
- Compile, analyze and summarize information for reports and correspondence
- Monitor and maintain inventory supplies, forms and other materials
- Maintain filing system by creating new files, updating existing files and archiving older files
- Copy and collate materials for use in reports and presentations and/or distribution to specified employees
- Receive, direct and assist visitors
- Monitor budgetary spending by conducting simple reconciliations as required. Review invoices and process invoice payments in coordination with Accounting department.
- Maintain various systems and reports
- Comply with the organization’s environmental, health & safety, recycling, sustainability efforts and quality assurance policies and standards
- Perform any other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business, office administration, or related years of experience in a similar role
- 2 years experience with office administration
- Professional maturity and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and high energy level
- Proficient with MS office
Location: London, Ontario
Position type: Temporary/Contract
Pay: $20.00 per Hourly – Paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay
How Can You Apply?
- Email your resume to jobs.londonon@expresspros .com with the title “Administrative Assistant”
- Complete an online application at http://apply.expresspros.com
- Visit our office at 300 Dundas Street, Suite 200 in London
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6