Transportation Billing Auditor
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express East transportation client is in need of someone with high volume billing experience out of transportation or manufacturing. This position is responsible for rating/auditing the driver''s paperwork for billing and payroll purposes, making the necessary changes; and receiving billing and payroll inquiries from terminals.
- Billing for assigned customers, entering required data for purposes of rating, collections and driver payroll. Ensure accuracy in all phases of billing.
- Open and distribute terminal overnight mail for assigned terminals.
- Receive terminal inquiries regarding billing, payroll, etc. Research and respond as quickly as possible. Follow through with any open issues to ensure proper resolution and engage Team Leader of Billing, if necessary.
- Responsible for all miscellaneous billing
- Process payroll correction/exception forms in a timely fashion.
- Back up other billing auditors and imaging clerks when needed.
- Mail freight bills and miscellaneous bills to customer. Attention to details in mailing process is critical so protected customer information is not misdirected.
Position type: Evaluation to Hire – starting ASAP
Pay: $14.00/hr. - $15.00/hr. based on experience
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm
- General office skills; typing, filing, and calculator.
- Computer proficiency as this is a paperless office (Microsoft office).
- Previous transportation experience preferred.
- Previous billing experience in a high volume environment a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production-based environment
Four Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be sent to: Jackie.Proctor@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com submit it to the Indianapolis, IN East location
- Call our office 317-251-3608
- Visit our office 5060 East 62nd Street Suite 118 Indianapolis, IN 46220.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220