Welders - 2nd Shift ASAP!
Located in Georgetown, TX
An industry-leading manufacturer in Georgetown is looking for 2nd shift MIG welders to join their booming business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader while working right here at home! This fast-paced environment offers the opportunity to be creative, achieve individual and team goals, and rise to a new level of production. Candidates should be hard working, dependable, flexible, and trainable.
Work schedule: 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM Monday through Friday, with weekends and overtime as needed
Pay rate: $13.50/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 1 year professional welding experience dealing specifically with sheet metal
- Welding Certification preferred but not required
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be dependable, flexible, and hard working
- Designing products and/or manufacturing products to blueprint specifications
- MIG welding
- Spot welding
- Keeping a safe and clean work environment
- Will complete 1 week training upon hire
- Must wear 100% cotton long-sleeve shirt on the job
- Candidates who interview will be given a welding test and must provide their own welding hood, helmet, and gloves
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664