Located in Round Rock, TX
Our client is seeking a Teller to move between their Round Rock, Georgetown and Jarrell locations. This locally-owned company promotes a community atmosphere and prides itself on providing hospitality to all customers. If you’re ready to escape the corporate environment and get into a true community, apply today!
Applicants will need to be flexible and have reliable transportation.
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay range: $12.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years teller experience
- Ability to speak fluent English and Spanish
- Talented with basic math concepts
- Exceptional customer contact skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work under pressure and handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Dependable and reliable worker
- Offer prompt, effective and friendly services to customers
- Recognize customer needs and make recommendations
- Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day’s operations
- Promote products and services such as cashier’s checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, certificates of deposit, etc.
- New accounts background, including personal and non-personal entities
- Individual Retirement Account knowledge preferred
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664