Appliance Technician / Electrician
Located in Temple, TX
Well established company on Fort Hood is seeking energetic Appliance Technician. Residential with a desire in finding long-term employment opportunities with a company that is known for its GREAT BENEFITS and LONG TENURED STAFF.
This position is an evaluation to hire position. Looking to hire IMMEDIATELY.
Appliance Technician / Electrician, Fort Hood, TX - Job Details | Indeed.com
- Install appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and stoves.
- Disassemble appliances so that problems can be diagnosed and repairs can be made.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
- Service and repair domestic electrical or gas appliances, such as clothes washers, refrigerators, stoves, and dryers.
- Reassemble units after repairs are made, making adjustments and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed on appliances.
- Observe and examine appliances during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- Clean and reinstall parts.
- Observe and test operation of appliances following installation, and make any initial installation adjustments that are necessary.
- Level refrigerators, adjust doors, and connect water lines to water pipes for ice makers and water dispensers, using hand tools.
- Set appliance thermostats, and check to ensure that they are functioning properly.
In addition to submitting your online application resumes in Microsoft Word format can be submitted to:
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501