Located in Duncan, OK
Salary: $35-65K DOE
JOB SUMMARY : This position will serve as the administrative and functional point person for the Chairman/CEO to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes. Responsible for working directly with the Chairman/CEO providing support while exercising good judgement in a variety of situations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages multiple projects as assigned by Chairman/CEO
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for Chairman/CEO
- Prepares and sends business correspondence
- Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman/CEO’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements. Administrative and functional activities include but are not limited to:
- Taking phone calls
- Maintaining business files
- Corporate record keeping
- Note taking & creating documentation
- Filing, storage & retrieval of business information
- Prepares loan documentation for consumer, commercial, real estate, and assure compliance regulations, internal loan policies and procedures are met and documents are properly executed.
- Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures. Follows applicable banking regulations.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism and respect
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work tenure – 2 – 4 years executive support experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Windows applications and other MS Office applications, 10-key, and typing.
- Clerical, administrative and customers service skills required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Upholds confidentiality and customer privacy in all situations.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 20 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
Express Office: Oklahoma City (Downtown)
500 West Main
Oklahoma City, OK 73102