Assemblers - 2nd Shift
Located in Georgetown, TX
Our client, a key manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, is looking for Assemblers on 2nd shift.
As a world-class industry leader, this company offers the opportunity for ideal applicants to join a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be flexible – business is booming, so the more time available to work, the better!
This employee-owned company is dedicated to producing the highest quality technology equipment products and services available. If you’re interested in a great working environment surrounded by a team of experienced, welcoming individuals, apply today!
Work schedule: 3:30 PM - 1:00 AM, Monday through Friday, with overtime and weekend work available
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year experience in the electronic industry
- PDU assembly or box build experience is a plus
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and engineering specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Capability of using measuring devices like tape measure or calipers
- Ability to comprehend written and spoken English
- Experience using hand tools
- Must be a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Available and willing to work extended hours/weekends as production demands
- Assemble electronic component subassemblies using power and hand tools
- Use blueprints and schematics as reference when completing assemblies
- Meet safety, quality, and productivity standards
- Complete accurate documentation
- Effectively communicate questions and issues with supervisor
How to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. The best way to apply is to come in to our office today!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or send in their resume for review. Email us at jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com and please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- Holiday and vacation pay (with eligibility at fewer hours than any other staffing agency)
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664