Laser Engraving Desing Technichian
Located in El Reno, OK
Our ideal candidate has an eye for quality and skilled in design to create sound graphics. We need someone who can produce high-quality, accurate graphic work, is a team player, and who has experience with laser engraving equipment.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Review and approve customer proofs of printed copy and art and copy materials provided by clients.
- Confer with clients to determine objectives, budget, background information, and presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Works with the graphic designer to develop, design, and produce solutions.
- Coordinate and manage special laser-engraving projects as required
- Coordinate large laser-engraving production processes
- Oversee timing on proofs and/or artwork and laser engraving and communicates foreseeable problems and issues that may arise
- Build setup jigs and laser engraving templates
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of projects, individuals, and the company.
- Willing to put in extra effort as needed.
- Strong process and analytical aptitude.
- Team player, able and willing to work in group setting, and works well under pressure with tight deadlines.
Express Office: Oklahoma City (Downtown)
500 West Main
Oklahoma City, OK 73102