Carrier Procurement Representative
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
Salary: Up to $19/hr DOE
2 Carrier Procurement Representatives in the South Hills needed to start with a fast-growing transportation company that is new to Pittsburgh!
- Develop customer & carrier relationships
- Maintain and grow relationships with customer & carrier accounts including conducting account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
- Resolve problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the best course of action, and implementing solutions
- Daily contact with customer & carriers to determine availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Provide consistent and exceptional service levels to contracted carriers and internal customers
- Research new prospects & carriers in the marketplace, generate leads, and develop new carrier & customer relationships
- Study and understand market trends and seasonality
- Ability to thrive under deadlines and work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Ability to build strong relationships
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
Pay and Benefits
Up to $19/hr to start, DOE with additional progression as this client is expected to have additional growth over the next few years! Benefits include generous bonus opportunities and full medical, dental, paid time off, and 401K plans.
Apply today by submitting resume to email@example.com or call us at 412-885-5800 for immediate consideration and to schedule an interview if you have the skills we are looking for!
Express Office: Pittsburgh (South)
4141 Brownsville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15227