Located in Nashville, TN
Salary: $17-$20 per Hour
Express Employment Professionals (North Nashville office) is currently seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant .
Responsibilities and Requirements (include but not limited to):
- Preparation of new file to include: new file sheet, coordinating conflict checks, setup of physical file, and entering case information into ProLaw.
- Prepare various acknowledgement letters to client, insured and Commission.
- Organize files.
- Draft file summary.
- Review medical records and draft summaries of same.
- Review bills.
- Review discovery responses and draft discovery summaries of the same.
- Docket specific deadlines and appearances for attorney(s).
- Request medical records.
- Prepare settlement documents.
- Respond to discovery requests.
- Follow-up on discovery request to plaintiff.
- Prepare files for mediation, hearing and deposition.
- Draft/Respond to motions as directed by attorney(s).
- Review file for closing.
- General follow up.
- Respond politely to internal staff, clients, vendors, etc.
- Work as a member of a team
- Accept change in a productive manner
- 3+ years of experience in this area.
To apply for employment with Express, visit www.expresspros.com. Find the online application under the “job seeker” tab. Upon completion, submit to the Nashville North location.
You may also connect with us by:
Benefits of working with Express:
• Holiday and vacation pay
• Medical benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Express Office: Nashville (North)
2286 Rosa L Parks Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37228