Located in Troy, NY
Our client is an award-winning landscaping and hardscape company that prides themselves in their fine workmanship. This company operates in many locations throughout the Capital Region. They are seeking hard-working team players that are reliable and dependable. In this role, you will be expected to complete landscaping projects in a timely manner and learn the landscaping industry. Must have good work ethic and attendance! Anticipated start date - first week of April (depending on weather).
This is great opportunity because it offers:
- Position starts at $14.48/hour
- Growing company that promotes from within!
- Leadership opportunities available
- Consistent full-time schedule
- Monday through Saturday, 6AM-6PM
- Overtime required
- 6 standard paid holidays
- 1 week of vacation time after 1 year, 2 weeks after 5 years
- Tele-medicine insurance plan available at $30/week
- Affordable dental and vision packages
- Profit sharing and retirement offered after 90 days
- 401k for both full-time and part-time employees with 4% company match
- Laying sod, mulch, and fertilizer
- Mowing lawns, trimming hedges, planting, watering, digging, and raking
- Working timely and effectively with a motivated attitude
Qualifications & Requirement:
- No experience required – will train!
- Prefer experience in landscaping
- Knowledge of using hand tools, power tools, mower, rake, and shovel
- Must possess the ability to follow instructions, use equipment properly as needed
- Punctuality is a MUST!
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are required
- Possess the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, may lift more assisted. Bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation – this position is NOT on a bus line!
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a growing, reputable company!
DON’T WAIT! Only a few positions available!
To schedule your confidential interview send us your resume ASAP to: Jobs.Albanyny@Expresspros.com. You can click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829
Don't Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205