Located in Watkinsville, GA
We are currently seeking Electricians! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Plan, layout, assemble, install and repair electrical wiring, conduit, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment, such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Accurately apply intermediate mathematical skill, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and conversion of fractions and decimals.
- Install, connect, test, and sustain electrical systems for a variety of purposes.
- Prepare sketches showing location of wiring and equipment or follows diagrams or blueprints insuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using tools, such as hacksaw, pipe threading equipment, rules, and conduit benders.
- Install control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels, and fastens in place with crews or bolts using hand or power tools.
- Connect power cables to equipment and install grounding leads.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown. Disassembles and repairs defective electrical equipment or systems.
- Test continuity of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments such as ohmmeter, voltmeters, battery and buzzer, and oscilloscope.
- Individuals should possess knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the electrical field.
- Must know how to read and interpret blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Must know how to use a variety of tools and equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $16-$22/hr
If interested contact Morgann O’Kelley at email@example.com or call at 706-548-0625, ext. 3.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606