Commercial Lines Processor
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 hr DOE
IMMEDIATE OPENING - Apply today !
Our client, a Virginia Beach Commercial Insurance company providing Property and Casualty Insurance, Employee Benefits, Life Insurance and Retirement Plans, is in search of a new team member to join them as a Commercial Lines Processor. This is a full time, permanent, entry level position.
- Back up to Receptionist, (while receptionist on vacation or sick) will answer phones and do certificates of insurance and processing the mail while answering the phones
- Processor part of the job entails pulling renewals, endorsements, cancellations, reinstatements and new policies from websites and processing in our agency management system and attaching them.
- Processing daily mail for the account managers by attaching labeling and processing
- Learning how to quote commercial lines of business to quote renewals and processing certificates of insurance with wording
- No client contact at this time.
- Property and Casualty license is required
- Strong clerical skills to include strong/accurate data entry skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
This is a full time, permanent position needed to start training as soon as possible
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hr
Mon – Fri; day hours
Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Commercial Lines Processor, L031) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455