Located in Jordan , MN
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking an Assembly Worker for a long term opportunity with ability to move up in the company. Interested candidates should have at least 1 to 2 years of warehouse experience.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Worker
- Landing coils
- Stacking core steel
- Bolting frames on
- Hanging wood structures
- Crimping and running lead wire
- Tanking units
- Assemble mechanical/electrical products to meet schedule and quality standards
- Work within clearly defined processes and procedures.
- Shows willingness to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Reliable attendance
- High dexterity (the ability to use your hands skillfully)
- Reliable Transportation
- Lift/ bend/ pull up to 50lbs
Assembly Shift: 1st shift- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM Monday - Friday
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044