Located in Roseburg, OR
Currently seeking a candidate for a CNC Programmer, who has experience utilizing CAD software, developing programs to produce machined, plasma or flame cut parts by programming setting up and at times operating a CNC machine.
Job Duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Reviews work orders and prints from Production Scheduler.
- Creating miscellaneous AutoCAD and Inventor drawings as necessary
- Verifies settings by measuring first-run parts, and sample work pieces; adhering to internal standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Maintains continuity with internal/external customers by documenting and communication actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities outlined by the Machine Shop supervisor
- Support business mission statement and key performance indicators by demonstrating integrity and professionalism.
Previous experience includes; proven work history as a machine operator and programmer, Sigmanest software, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word, and ability to read blueprints and GD&T. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Full time/Long Term Opportunities/$DOE
Monday-Friday; may have occasional weekend work or on-call due to production
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471