Stair Builders/ Carpenter Asst.
Located in Stafford, VA
Salary: $12 / hr
We are hiring Carpenter Assistants! The Carpenter Assistant position will commonly perform routine tasks in a fast-paced manufacturing and warehouse-like environment. Desirable candidates for the Carpenter Assistant role are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are detail-oriented and hard working. The position does work internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to complete projects within specifications and maintain quality work.
- 1 year experience in field
- Ability to take accurate measurements using a ruler
- Candidates must be able to safely lift up to 30lbs.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Have Work shoes/boots
- Valid Driver's license
- Speak English
- Have knowledge of basic carpentry tools
- Have personal hand carpentry tools and apron
- Position offers:
- Competitive hourly pay, plus potential for some overtime.
- Air conditioned environment
- 4 Day 10 Hour Shifts (All Fridays and Weekends Off)
- Easy highway access.
- Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554