Fabrication / Welders
Located in Longview, WA
Salary: $14.00-$22.00 DOE
Express is recruiting for 3 immediate openings for Production Welders with our fabrication shop client. These are evaluation-hire opportunities based on performance and attendance. The pay range will vary based on the candidate’s level of experience starting at $14-$22 per hour DOE.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plans and produces metal forms or objects, or reconstructs damaged articles of various metals and alloys.
- Utilizes hand tools, fixtures, jigs, and clamps for small welding jobs.
- Cuts metal using a torch and following diagrams or sketches.
- Accomplishes welding that fuses different metals and withstands great strength demands while avoiding distortion.
- Regulates equipment as necessary for the work performed.
- Minimum of 1 year experience welding experience – pay will correlate with years of experience and quality of weld test.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills & ability through a weld test
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and directed
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to provide positive work references
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug screen
The company designs, manufactures and sells knife gate valves.
Mig and Tig welding: 20% Tig and 80% Mig. Welding on stainless steel and A36 carbon steel valves among other alloys.
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview OR 9am-2pm, Tuesday & Friday in Woodland at 131 Davidson Ave. Ste. BB.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632