Sales and Marketing Analytics Coordinator
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hr DOE
SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR/ANALYST POSITION now open !
This is a strictly analytics position requiring power user level expereince in MS Excel.
Our client, a major giftware manufacturer, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Analytics Coordinator to assist in the coordination and analysis of marketing programs to drive sales and increase market share with key account customers.
This position works directly for the VP of Sales & Marketing and requires:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Publisher) and query,
- Outstanding analytical, planning, organizational and communication skills.
- Requires enthusiastic, high-energy team player that enjoys the diversity of managing multiple projects and meeting required deadlines.
- The interview process will include an advanced Excel test.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development, management and delivery of critical data and information to provide insight and knowledge for management of all key retail customers.
- Systems include Key Retailer POS Data, S2K Queries/Reports and syndicated consumer data (A.C. Nielsen).
- Coordination of and assisting in development of all Key Account Meeting presentation materials.
- Assist in development of Key Account business category reviews. Experience with category management process preferred.
- Develop and create all planogram schematics, order forms, mailings and materials required for sales organizations and key customers.
- Experience working in consumer product sales and marketing organization preferred.
Evaluation Hire, Permanent, Full Time Position
Starting Pay $18.00 to $20.00 hr
This company offers competitive salary and full benefits package.
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 4,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Sales & Marketing Analytics, L024) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455