Located in Irving, TX
Sales Executive - Direct Hire - 70K-80K DOE plus commision
Sells and promotes the Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, Other duties may be assigned.
- Actively seeks out and develops new customers.
- Provides consistent interaction with existing customers.
- Manages sales territory coverage to ensure level of customer contact required to support the business plan.
- Maintains and builds account relationships.
- Ensures company products, services, rates, pertinent policies and operational changes are communicated to customers on a timely basis.
- Assists in obtaining credit information and performing collection activities as required.
- Obtains and communicates information about competitive services, products and pricing to supervisor and Marketing Director.
- Represents the Company at industry trade shows and conferences.
- Maintains all information about customers, including all contact information and call reports, accurately and timely in the Sales Data Base program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in Business or Marketing with a minimum of 3-5 years related experience and/or seven years minimum experience in a related field with a proven track record. Must possess computer skills. Experience in the freight forwarding industry and operations a plus.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Must possess strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
JOB PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
1. Must attain established work standards of quantity and quality on a consistent basis by process or function.
2. Must meet or exceed work attendance standards as established in the Company’s Employee Manual.
3. Consistently follows Company policies and procedures (including governmental and safety), and departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Achieves assigned sales targets quarterly.
5. Account activity entered daily in the Sales Data Base program (CRM).
6. Ensures that all reports are accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
7. Must acquire at least two new accounts per month that result in repetitive business.
8. Develops and gives formal business presentations to all identified accounts.
9. Prepares weekly sales plan.
10. Assures that all assigned customer accounts receive frequency of visits according to account classification.
11. A successful candidate will have strong freight forwarding operational skills. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in operations is preferred.
12. Candidate must possess strong mathematical skills and ability to understanding basic costing for all freight forwarding products including air / ocean / domestic trucking / import and export.
13. Candidate must possess proficient computer skills in all MS Office programs
14. Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
To apply please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Irving (Dallas Metro)
4070 North Belt Line Road
Irving, TX 75038