Accounts Receivable/Business to Business Collections
Job Summary: Our client needs to hire an experienced AR/Collections associate. Responsibilities include:
- Run aged receivable reports on all customers with a balance over 35 days for collection calls.
- Contact past due customers daily through oral (preferred) or written communication in order to obtain payments on all past due invoices.
- Provide all information necessary (i.e. bills, back up, statements, excel spreadsheets, etc.) to customers in order for them to pay their invoices.
- Research customer’s reasons for rejected invoices and find a resolution. This often involves communication with billing, pricing and other personnel. Initiate corrective action process when appropriate.
- Weekly (Friday) submit invoices considered for Write-off to Credit Manager and explain the reasoning for the W/O.
- Run and mail current monthly statements to all customers (last day of the month).
- Check payment status of all EDI invoices; research all rejections and mail bill direct to customer if bill is correct, or give to appropriate biller for correction if incorrect. Initiate corrective action process when appropriate.
- Mail notification letters to customers regarding over payments, duplicate payments, and open credits. Process refund requests according to company policy.
- Complete collection process for all inactive driver’s with a negative balance that are turned over to our department for collections. Maintain a spreadsheet of collection activity and provide copies to appropriate departments.
- Provide credit information to sales department and terminals regarding customers with collection problems.
- Maintain and update customer files with new addresses, phone numbers, contact information, billing requirements.
Location: Indianapolis East
Position Type: Evaluation to hire starting asapAcc
Pay: $15 - $16/hour
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm
- High School graduate or equivalent
- General office skills: typing, computer data entry, filing and calculator
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous collections experience preferred
- Previous transportation experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Four Ways to Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed directly to Jackie.Proctor@expresspros.com
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com submit it to the Indianapolis, IN East location
- Call our office 317-251-3608
- Visit our office 5060 East 62nd Street Suite 118 Indianapolis, IN 46220.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses