Medical IT Specialist
Located in Asheville, NC
Our client, an established medical facility in Western North Carolina is seeking someone to continue to support their team, patients and growth.
IT responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide PC support, which includes installation and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and all applications. (EMR Experience is a plus, but not required)
- Provide customer support to a variety of end users, answering questions, rectifying problems, and providing customization as required.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained, performing equipment inventory and maintaining the associated records.
- Follow procedures for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual equipment maintenance and verification checks.
- Perform corrective action on equipment which is out of compliance and record appropriately.
- Execute equipment verification and validation protocols.
- Assist with server maintenance and network administrative activities.
- Additional duties assigned by manager
The selected candidate will IT experience and be able to communicate with staff and patients in a professional manner.
This is an organization that believes in developing their people and there will be many opportunities to cross train, tackle new projects.
Local traveling is involved
Schedule will be Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm with full time opportunity with a career path. $40,000-$60,000/year to start DOE.
Full time benefits offered.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and join a growing company, then apply today!
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803