Assistant Executive Director
Located in Hamilton, ON
Great Career Opportunity
The Hamilton Express Employment Professionals has serviced the Hamilton area for over 10 years and works with clients across the Hamilton area in a variety of industries providing a key access point for job seekers in the greater Hamilton area. Send your resume in today if interested in the posting below!
Our Client is one of the oldest Non-Profits in the Hamilton region. They are currently seeking an Assistant Executive Director. In this role you would be accountable to the Executive Director; the Assistant Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the organization.
Are you Qualified?
- Minimum 5 years’ senior management experience.
- Degree or equivalent background in social services or business administration field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social services and programs required.
- Proven skills in working productively with people from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to effectively work in a multicultural workplace environment
- Provide support to strategic planning activities
- Ongoing quality improvement
- Leadership in operational planning
- Priority setting and program evaluation
- Research and development
- Employee and labour relations
- Program supervision
- Oversight and monitoring of operating and capital budgets
If this is a position that you are interested in please feel free to submit your resume to Rachel at Express Employment Professionals by email or fax. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2