Located in Hamilton , ON
Great Career Opportunity
Our client is a nationally and internationally recognized Pre- Engineered Steel and Conventional construction firm located in Hamilton, On.
This position is for a Payroll and HR Administrator.
Are You Qualified?
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience administering full cycle payroll
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Post-Secondary education in either Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Human Resources
- Certified Payroll Designation from the Canadian Payroll Association is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Ceridian Powerplay is required.
- Knowledgeable in accounting procedures, federal and provincial payroll legislation and labour standards
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel
- Previous experience with Sage 300 Construction
- Administer company-wide weekly payroll and issue Records of Employment (ROE’S) as required
- Maintain employee RRSP contributions and deferred profit sharing
- Administer the group benefits program, including processing new enrollments, coverage modifications and terminations
- Handle all inquiries regarding the benefits plan
- Process all remittances, vacation pay, T4’s, payroll reconciliations, deductions, issue statements and reports
- Ensure WSIB, EHT, HST & GST are in compliance
- Update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Act as a member of the joint Health & Safety Committee
- Provide Assistance to the recruiter when required
- Problem solving self-starter
- Strong focus on results
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong ethic, integrity, and accountability as personal characteristics
If this is a position that you are interested in please feel free to submit your resume to Jill at the Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment Professionals by email.
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2