Located in Auburn Hills, MI
Salary: $11.50 per hour
A Global Tier-1 Automotive Supplier located in 29 different countries is looking for Production Associates for their Auburn Hills location! This is a long term, permanent opportunity and a chance to join one of the world’s largest Tier-1 Suppliers.
Express Employment is helping to staff this large production facility- we are looking for EXPERIENCED Production Workers! To be eligible for consideration you MUST have experience in a production environment, a positive attitude, and excellent attendance!
Responsibilities for Production Operators:
- Assemble components through the use of work instructions to achieve a quality finished product.
- Work to continuously improve processes (reduce build time, costs, waste, etc.)
- Adhere to quality control standards during and after build processes.
- Support manufacturing engineering activities for pre-production of prototype parts and assemblies.
- Support APQP and Continuous Improvement activities through team involvement.
- Responsible to follow TS procedures as required.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Requirements for Production Operators:
- Valid Driver’s license
- 3 years’ experience in an automotive production environment required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
1st shift: 6:00am to 4:30pm
Pay: $11.50/ hour
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresstroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307