Located in Carrollton, TX
- FT opportunity for CNC Operator "A" in Carrollton at $16/hr.
- Must read/follow instructions on customer drawing/Work Order to ensure product meets customer specs.
- Will monitor/correct process changes for max efficiency of process, adjust machine according to inspection reports.
- Have ability to perform fixture and tool length adjustments if needed - perform inspection.
- MUST be able to accurately use all measurement/hand tools.
- Will operate CMM for setup and in process checks.
- Have ability to determine what method of inspection is appropriate/use SPC for quality control decisions.
- Will accurately read/interpret customer drawings to spot errors/chk pts for defects.
- Will identify problems w/quality and recommend improvements.
- Must have good computer skills to enter production data into computer correctly(Job Card information).
- Will perform basic machine maintenance and PM as required.
- Follow all corporate initiatives in areas of 5S, QRM, and Safety.
- Must understand/read machine schedules as well as performance measures of dept/co.
To apply please contact Velia Romo at 972-258-4981 ext 215 or email at email@example.com
Express Office: Farmers Branch
Farmers Branch, TX 75244