Medical Office Manager/Administrator
The Redding Express office is now recruiting an experienced office administrator.
• Responsible for the operations and administration side of a medical office.
• Ensures office is running smoothly by supervising office staff, hires, terminates, and trains employees, and oversees the billing portion of the office.
• Hire, terminate, and train staff in a medical office.
• Supervise secretaries, receptionists, and medical billers and coders.
• Oversee billing, coding, and collections.
• Maintain medical records.
• Reconcile account information.
• Pay medical office bills.
• Arrange cleaning staff. Arrange for emergency maintenance visits for building.
• Order medical and office supplies.
• Submit claims to insurance. Process company's response to claims. Submit billing statements to patients.
• Delegate responsibilities.
• Assess employee performance.
• Perform data entry and processing.
• Develop and implement office policies and procedures.
• Formulate objectives and processes.
• Generate inventory records.
• Provide educational material for patients.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Email your resume to Heather today at Heather.Sharp@expresspros.com!