Located in Roseburg, OR
Seeking an associate to work in a warehouse position!
This position has shared responsibilities in maintaining the company’s SQF food safety and food quality system, complying with any applicable food regulations and striving for continuous improvement in all areas.
• Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, chains and shelves by hand.
• Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
• Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, stacks, or other containers.
• Stacks or assembles materials onto pallet & bands or shrink wraps stacks in order to secure product.
• Lifts heavy objects by hand, with metal hook or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
• Keep work area clean and free of debris, broken products and any other hazards.
• Use chemical to sanitize product & the warehouse.
• Properly rotate inventory to follow “first in, first out” procedure.
- Good written and oral communication
- Good math skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must be dependable and responsible.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs. overhead.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to fingers, handle, or feel. Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 lbs and frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs.
HS Diploma or GED required.
$11.00/hour to start. May increase with prior experience. Full time opportunity. Current schedule is 8:00am-7:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Flexibility to work swing shift preferred.
Express Office: Roseburg
3019 Northwest Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97471