Commerical Sales Consultant
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $40,000 to $60,000
PERMANENT, DIRECT HIRE POSITION: Pay $40,000 to $60,000 yr
Our client, a local Office Design and Furniture company is looking for a Commercial Sales Consultant to Design and Sell their products to their customers and clients.
- Identify and meet customer needs and maintain excellent after sales relationships to generate further sales activity and profitability.
- Understand and promote the benefits and advantages of the Company’s solutions and services and prepare and execute these advantages to generate sales activity.
- Identify prospective clients and new target segment, and penetrate sales in that area or vertical market.
- Offer personalized services to clients, building lasting relationships based on trust, honesty and integrity
- Partner with clients to discover the best solutions to ensure their needs are fulfilled. Stay engaged with clients from sale to install and beyond.
- Create a wide customer base and provide individual attention to clients.
- Make sales and relationship calls to existing and potential clients, constantly seek opportunities to develop sales.
- Achieve established gross profitability target
- Educate clients on the best products that suit their needs and fit within the Company brand.
- Prepare quotes and proposals to clients that are accurate and ready for order entry.
- Enter customer projects, leads and other sales activity through the Sales Forecast and/or CRM accurately and timely.
- Collaborate with company service and operations departments to successfully fulfill a client’s objectives and project goals.
- Participate in networking activities, including networking with local associations, industry events, trade shows and other forms of business development activity
- Stay up to date with the trends within the marketplace, finding out the competitors, and reporting this knowledge to the company Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Understand and become educated on the latest innovation of manufacturer products and the company’s services and solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports
- Proficient in office computer software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Handle multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Work Successfully in a team environment
Education and Experience Required:
- Worked in a sales consultant/design capacity or equivalent for at least five years, preferably in the contract furniture industry or within the commercial real estate industry.
- Sales in Commercial Furniture Industry.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with 800 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 4,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Commercial Sales Consultant, #F047) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455