Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $12.00 hr depending on exper.
Our client, a Hampton Roads property management company, is searching for reliable, qualified, and experienced Maintenance Technicians to maintain their client’s properties.
- Assist on calls and service requests for repairs in tenant spaces and building systems as required and/or assigned.
- Interact and cooperate effectively with tenants, customers, contracted services personnel, management and building staff using correct communication skills and following the proper communication channels as defined by management.
- Assist in maintaining up-to-date files of building plans, equipment specifications, and all maintenance logs and required.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of needed and required spare parts and tools.
- Perform any and all duties and tasks that may be assigned including assignment to other properties.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Building Maintenance
- Need to be willing to get certifications if you don’t already have them.
Shift: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
Pay: $12.00 hr for uncertified technicians, pay will go up with certifications received.
Evaluation Hire, Permanent, Full Time position.
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office has placed over 4,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. The majority of our positions are PERMANENT positions, although temporary positions are also available. We are a great resource for job seekers, and there is never a fee to our applicants for our services. Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and today employs hundreds of thousands of people, with 800 franchise locations worldwide. Express also offers affordable health insurance to qualified employees and their families.
Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Maintenance Tech, L007) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455