Part Time Project Coordinator
Located in London, ON
Job Summary: We are hiring a Part Time Project Coordinator for our client in London, ON. This part-time contract position will include providing administrative assistance, plan social events and manage electronic communications.
- Provide general organizational and administrative support including scheduling appointments and booking travel arrangements
- Track and report expenses and monitor and reconcile budgets
- Maintain and update websites to ensure that messaging meets formatting standards; oversee content development, editing and reorganizing of written copy to maintain a high profile presence
The Ideal Candidate:
- Completion of a minimum of a 2 year college diploma and/or university degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting management personnel
- Experience in website content management
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects and events
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail
Compensation: $18.00 per hour + 4% Vacation Pay
Hours: Monday to Friday, day time hours
How Can You Apply?
We thank all applicants, however only those in contention for an interview will be contacted.
After We’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch! Visit us on Social Media Platforms:
To keep up with our open jobs, visit our website: www.expresspros.com/london, Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/expresslondon, Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/expressprosldn
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/londonon/job-openings.aspx
Express Office: London
300 Dundas Street
London, ON N6B 1T6