Church Administrative Assistant
Located in Lithonia, GA
CHURCH ADMIN NEEDED!!!
(Resumes & Interviews Required!)
Summary: Someone who is self-motivated with a professional demeanor and presence, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent verbal communication and inter-personal skills. He/she must possess strong organizational skills, proficiency in office procedures and methods to ensure work flow, knowledge of office computers and software (Microsoft Office Suite required; desktop publishing, Facebook and web page skills a plus). This person must be able to multi-task, be flexible in their job routine, work as team member in a collaborative environment, and relate well to other church staff, congregants and visitors.
Here are the main/daily duties:
- Serve as receptionist screening and routing of incoming calls and visitors to the Church; warmly greeting persons with a friendly, courteous and helpful attitude; providing pertinent and appropriate information to callers and/or visitors
- Be open to assist with preparing and producing weekly church bulletins and other special service bulletins or programs.
- Assist with maintaining the Church Calendar; including scheduling of ministry meetings/events and posting events on church website calendar
- Provide Office coverage when the Church Secretary/Assistant to the Pastor is absent or unavailable.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Check and distribute incoming mail
- Prepare Disbursement and Deposit voucher requests
- Assist ministry leaders as necessary with clerical, administrative or communication support
- Attend Administrative Staff and Senior Staff meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Express Office: Atlanta (Perimeter)
1853 Peeler Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338